Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday- Just Saying "Hey!"

Hey gang,

Just back from my whirlwind trip to L.A., where I was jamming on the Ciudad story with my collaborators, the lovely and charming Joe and Anthony Russo. Good trip, with some very interesting moments. I made a new fiend or two, and learned that Heather Graham looks like a movie star in person.

I don't have time today to work up an entry with an art scan. So, I thought I'd do something a little more conventional. I've been pretty obsessed about the election cycle this year. I'm a huge Obama supporter, and I have a lot on the line in local elections, as well. I've been spending a lot of time online, staring at polling data and reading the opinions of various politicos.

Today, I want to plug Andrew Sullivan. If you don't know who that is, you can check out his wiki entry HERE. He is not a man I really should agree with much. He's a libertarian conservative, and I'm a pretty liberal Democrat. I respect Sullivan immensely, though. He is what I consider a true conservative, and he stands by his guns. He has no use for W or the modern McCain, and his analysis of this election cycle has been spot on.

Please check Andrew's blog out HERE.

See you back here soon!

Anj

No comments: