Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'll be here tomorrow... promise!

My day was all crazy for two reasons: first, I got up and saw the kids off to school, as a little present to my wife, who had a birthday yesterday. Also, I had to get the car to the tire shop this morning, which blew a lot of the early hours.

So, I didn't get to posting here before I felt I had to start writing, and then I had a school board thing at night... and then the day was gone.

I'll be here tomorrow, with some thoughts about my history of finding artists for my writing projects.

Thanks,
Anj

2 comments:

Brian Churilla said...

"I'll be here tomorrow, with some thoughts about my history of finding artists for my writing projects."

Looking forward to the horror stories.

Gordon Harries said...

See, this is what you get for haveing a life AND being a writer.

Just plain greedy. :)